Travel agents and Tour operators

We may be able to help

The CTA may be able to help with complaints about the air portion of travel arrangements booked through a travel agency or as part of a tour package.

Other organizations may be able to help

Complaints about travel agent and tour operator services fall under provincial jurisdiction. Complaints about the land portion of travel arrangements or services also fall under provincial jurisdiction.

Please consult the provincial or territorial government authority for consumers. Your travel agency or tour operator (including on-line reservations) must be registered with a provincial authority in Canada in order to help you.

Date modified: