Advertising through any media must display air prices in an all-inclusive format for travel within or originating in Canada.
Air price advertising directed at the public must include:
- The total price, inclusive of all taxes, fees and charges which a consumer must pay to obtain the air service.
- A minimum level of description of the air service offered, including:
- the points of origin and destination;
- whether the service is one way or round trip; and
- limitations with respect to booking or travel availability periods.
- Access to a breakdown of the taxes, fees and charges and any optional services offered for a fee or charge.
Any concerns can be sent to the Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org.